Compression Rubber Molding
High efficiency. Low waste.
The original production method for molded rubber products upon which all other production methods are based. Ideal for low to medium volumes and large parts. Still a very efficient, low waste, widely used production method suited to a large variety of products.
Best Suited For:
- All but the closest dimensional tolerances
- Low to medium production volumes
- Medium to large sized parts
- Low to high durometer materials including very high hardness
- High cost materials
Advantages Over Other Methods:
- Lowest tooling investment
- Shortest mold setup times make a perfect match for short production runs
- Ability to process very stiff, high durometer materials
- Generates less waste than other production methods